Ways to a happier marriage ;-)
1. Choice of suitable partners- a similar upbringing, who share a sense of humor, and have a moral or religious framework in common.
2. Common goals& values- Agreed to have goals in life that are very similar
3. Comitments to growth – To adapt to changes is an inevitable part of a couple’s life together : work situation, financial status, becoming a family, children.
4. Sexual fulfilment
5. Agreements on gender roles – It doesn’t really matter who does what, the important thing is that no one is forced to carry an unfair burden.
6. Be creative to handle conflict- No matter how much you love each other, you have to work at it.
7. Co-operation & teamwork – You’ve got to be prepared to give and take. As long as you’re together, whatever else comes doesn’t matter.
8. Money management – No serious financial decisions are made by any partner alone.
9. Affection & appreciation – The little things that matter
10. Communication skills – Think before you speak
11. Ways with word - Turn the negative to positive word
12. Be there for each other
Inspiring thought :
1. Keep a positive mindset! - start your day right.
2. Do good to feel good - Our brain releases feel-good chemicals.
3. Wake up motivated! - Rehydrate (drink a large glass of water) , have something to be excited about, Put an 'eye candy' in the room (such as an eye-catching word beside your bed ;)
Emotions: The importance of feeling good.
1. Learn something new
2. Seek inner space
3. Always be thankful
4. Clean up your living space – for amazing healing properties
5. Be generous
6. Have a read
7. Wear your colour – would give your spirit a boost!
8. Live in the present – make a firm commitment to live in the present and not predicting a future.
Her World magazine : February 2012